From Linux Security Wiki (obsolete)
Revision as of 12:45, 10 August 2009 by JamesMorris
- Security Microconf at the Linux Plumbers Conference 2009, September, Portland OR, USA.
- Security BoF (Birds of Feather) meeting at the Japan Linux Symposium, October 2009. Tokyo, Japan.
- Kernel Conference Australia, July 2009, Brisbane, Australia.
- This event featured a talk on the Linux kernel security subsystem by James Morris, and a security discussion panel.
- LCA security miniconf 20 January 2009, Hobart, Australia.