Linux Security Summit 2010
(See also LSS 2011)
- 18 Aug 2010: Presentation slides (where available) linked to the Program
- 09 Aug 2010: The Summit was held,thanks to everyone involved!
- 17 Jun 2010: The Schedule is now posted!
The aim of the Linux Security Summit is to provide forum for collaboration between Linux OS security developers, researchers, and end users. It will be held will in conjunction with LinuxCon Boston.
The format of the summit will be:
- Selected presentations
- Lightning talks
- Q&A panel sessions
Topic areas include, but are not limited to:
- System hardening
- Access control
- Integrity control
- Hardware security
- Case studies
- Emerging technologies, threats & techniques
- Event: 9th of August, 2010
- CFP open: 22nd May, 2010
- CFP close: 4th June, 2010
- Speaker notification: 9th June, 2010
Renaissance Boston Waterfront, Boston, MA (see the LinuxCon site for more details)
Attendance will be open to registered LinuxCon attendees.
Presentations were selected via a CFP process by the program committee.
Call for Participation
The CFP is currently closed.
If you're attending, or interested in following the event, subscribe to the Linux Security Summit mailing list:
This is for general discussion, event updates etc., and will also be used to estimate attendance numbers, so do please subscribe if you are planning to attend.
- James Morris, Red Hat
- Serge Hallyn, Canonical
- Paul Moore, HP
- Stephen Smalley, NSA
- Joshua Brindle, Tresys
- Tetsuo Handa, NTT Data
- Herbert Xu, Red Hat
- John Johansen, Canonical
- Kees Cook, Canonical
- Casey Schaufler, Smack Project
To contact the committee, send email to: lss-pc (_at_) ext.namei.org